Soul Essence is pleased to bring you Your Monthly Wellbeing Words…
Did you know…?
How can we tell if we are putting strain on our bodies by walking incorrectly? Well here’s a great quick way to assess yourself… Walk directly towards a full length mirror and observe the following:
* Your knees are pointing forward.
* Your hips are level.
* Your arms swing rhythmically as you walk.
* Both sides of your body are symmetrical (arm swing, step length, etc).
* You are walking tall (e.g. your head is erect and your ears are directly above your shoulders).
Now walk alongside a full length mirror and observe the following:
* Your heel makes contact with the floor first on each step.
* You can feel the pressure roll up to the toes as you push off from the floor.
* Your knee is almost fully extended before your heel contacts the floor.
* Your steps are of equal length.
* Your ears are directly above your shoulders and your body is upright.
Have you ever tried…?
Cucumbers – Another great at home treatment for large pores includes the use of cucumber. Cucumber has been used in soaps, lotions and masks for many years and offers a cooling sensation and a natural cleansing agent. A paste created from crushed cucumber, a few teaspoons of lemon and a touch of rose water is a great addition to any skin regime. This paste should be wrapped in a fabric facial cleanser and applied to the entire face. After the skin has dried, rinse away the “soap” with warm water and you will have cleaner, healthier skin.
Thought of the Month….
…….that every day is a new beginning, and that nothing from yesterday has to affect who you are today.
It does no good at all to bemoan what you may have done on a day prior to today — or even, for that matter, a moment ago. You don’t have to carry that into the Present Moment, nor is your guilt about it going to do you any good at all.
Simply resolve to become a different version of your self right here, right now. Use yesterday to inspire tomorrow, not to discourage it.
Come along and sample therapies at Pamper Events, monthly on the last Saturday of the month at Freemantle Hall Bexley Village our termly events are held at All Saints Church Hall Bercta Road SE9 the next event is Thursday 29th November 2012 for more information visit http://soul-essence.com
The monthly Meditation group held on the first Wednesday of the month at 8pm. This has proved popular and the Wednesday group is still doing well, I still do not have enough to start a new group on the second Tuesday evening of the month at 8pm. If you are interested please contact me for more information and to book your place, for more information look on my website.
If you’d like to book an appointment for any of the therapies, please give me a call.