Soul Essence takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to maintaining trust and confidence of the visitors to our website.
We DO NOT sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
All online personal data is password protected or stored in Infusionsoft/Keap, Mail Chimps or Awebbers databases. They have their own privacy policies.
Written data from sessions with myself are kept in a locked cabinet.
Soul Essence uses third-party providers, Infusionsoft/Keap, MailChimp, or Aweber to deliver our newsletter and promotion emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice, Aweber’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that Soul Essences holds.
Any client records are held purely for therapeutic process purposes and not shared with anyone apart, upon request, from yourself. They are completely confidential and covered by a professional code of ethics.
By giving me your personal data you are agreeing to me contacting you if you wish to unsubscribe at any time please use the unsubscribe on my emails or email me direct Soul.email@example.com
You have the right to access any information I hold about you and only you. I will provide you with the requested information within one month of your request.
You can request I correct or erase any personal data about you at any time. Please do so by emailing Soul.firstname.lastname@example.org
I will aim to deal with any requests within 10 working days.
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.