What is a Chakra?
Chakras are like conductors filtering energy from the heavens and the earth to converge as a vortex of energy. It is this energy that stimulates various endocrine organs in the body to release hormones. As we know hormones affect our state of mind and many other processes. Each chakra relates to different parts of our bodies. For more information on each of the chakras click on the link to the chakra below.
You can help to balance your own chakras by using the meditation below at night before you go to bed.
- Spend a few minutes focusing on your breathing
- When you are ready to start breathing the colour red into your base chakra in your perineum, do this for ten breaths.
- Now move up to your sacral chakra just below the navel and breathe in the colour orange for ten breaths.
- Now move up to your Solar Plexus just above your navel and breathe in the colour yellow for ten breaths
- Now move up to your heart chakra and breathe in the colour green for ten breaths.
- Now move up to your throat chakra and breathe in the colour sky blue for ten breaths.
- Now move up to your brow chakra and breathe in the colour indigo for ten breaths
- Now move to your crown chakra and breathe in the colour white for ten breaths.
- Now feel the white meeting with the sky and the red meeting with the earth.
- Finish the meditation take the colours down your body down your legs and feel your feet connected to the floor/ground.
Keeping your chakras or energy centres balanced helps your physical health, emotional stability, and mental clarity.
More information on chakra balancing or booking a session.